Dragon conversions

These four dragons are dragons I converted from other things. Three of them were mounts and I had to cut off the rider and saddle, along with some other things (like reins and straps) and then make and add the wings. I used wings from another dragon set, molded them using latex mold material and then cast copies of the wings, then used epoxy to attach them to the miniature and then file, sand and paint them. The blue-green dragon was different, I took the wings off a halloween bat and epoxied them onto that dragon. I think they all came out pretty nice, although the photo could have been taken from a better angle. The flash exaggerates some of the shading so they actually look better in real life. Or I think so.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s