Last Christmas my daughter bought me a “Bucket o’ Dragons” from the “How to Tame Your Dragon” movie. The bucket actually contained a mix of dragons and human characters from the movie, but it did have several dragons.
Because only one of the dragons from the movie had four legs and wings, to make dragons out of the others I had to add front legs. In one case I made the front legs from scratch out of epoxy putty, for the others I cut front legs off of some cheap lizard minis I have and used epoxy to put them on the dragon. I think they all came out fine. Then I painted them to represent different colors of dragons.
These area all “medium’ sized dragons in game terms, meaning they are relatively young and weak dragons. But they are just about right for the level of characters I am running through my campaign right now.