Here’s a “player’s eye” view of a quick layout of my modular dungeon blocks (unpainted). The point to this photo is to ask if the walls should be higher.
And here’s an overhead view of the same layout. It’s interesting that this is the result of an amazing amount of work, and it comes out to a rather modest sized dungeon. I’ve got a lot more casting and gluing to do before I have anything like a real set of modules. Still, it’s a start. I’d say this used up about 70% of my completed modular elements at the time (I’ve made another 11 hallway units since then).
And this is just an old photo of a simple cavern layout. I’m posting this one because the flash photo of the cavern I took and posted before was considered to have floor tiles that were “too blue” and looked like they were underwater. This is taken without the flash and color balanced so it’s pretty close to actual colors: