More modular elements

I feel like I didn’t get much done this weekend on modular dungeon elements. That’s mostly because I had some actual work to do this weekend.

But I did make some more modules. I think I’m getting to the point that I have enough modules to put together a pretty decent dungeon crawl. I think I’ve got a fair number of hallways, corners and intersections so I’ve started working on floor and wall modules. It takes a while to make these, and since I haven’t made a special mold for the floor sections, I’ve just been gluing the floor tiles I have together. Lazy I suppose. But those molds are expensive.

In fact I am starting to run out of both floor and wall blocks, which is pretty amazing since I had plastic drawers pretty much entirely full of each of them. But no longer. Now I’ll have to cast more if I want more.

I still haven’t painted anything since I’m still not sure if I want to use a different wall height than the 1″ walls I am using now. I will make a final decision on that this week. Then I’ll be able to paint.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s