OK, so I have been working on my airbrush painting hood. I’ve added some internal lights:
Here it is with the lights off:
And here it is with the lights on:
The dragon on the platform is a large sized dragon, one of the “Bones” miniatures I used the paint hood for the airbrushing and the lights for the regular detail painting.
The fan is my next modification to the box. I will be adding a fan to pull air through the hood so I can paint even with more toxic paint thinners than water. I’ll probably get that done tomorrow night, then I’ll add a filter too.
I’m starting to think that making the hood out of foam core poster board was a bad idea. It feels like it needs to be more substantial now that I’m adding lights and a fan to it.